Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Introduction

If I had to pick one word to currently describe my life it would be: boredom. All of the days have begun to morph into one, due to the fact that they're all exactly the same, which is precisely why I'm here right now, writing this. I'm not sure if I'll be any good at this, or if you'll like what I want to write about, but I figure even if this all goes terribly wrong there's always a 'Delete Blog' button, right? Since this is my first post I thought it would be a good idea to start off by telling you some basic stuff about me!

First of all, my name is Melissa, as I'm sure you've already figured out from the URL. Melissa is of Greek origin and translates to bee, which is quite ironic seeing as I am TERRIFIED of bees. I don't know if it's because I've never been stung before, so I'm scared of how much it might hurt, or if I'm scarred from that one time when I was much younger and I had a bee land right on my ear. Nevertheless, I do not like them.

I am 19 years old, which is hard for some people to believe. Everyone always says I look much younger than I am. In fact, I have some pretty funny stories about people mistaking me for being much younger, but I'll save those for another post.

I am about to enter my sophomore year of college, which is both exciting and terrifying all at the same time. Exciting because I will have one of my first college degrees soon, but terrifying because I currently go to a two year college; therefore, I have to start looking soon for a larger university to transfer to.

For now, I think those are plenty of basic facts about me (also it's currently a little past midnight, which means soon my writing is going to become gibberish). So, goodnight! See you next time (Is that an alright way to end a post? I have no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully that was right).

-Melissa P. Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment